Accessibility on this website
We have tried to ensure that this website is as accessible as possible. If you are having a problem please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Changing the preferences on your Web browser may help to make the site easier to use. It is possible to change text size and colour as well as background colours by making changes in the preferences or options section of your browser. The exact details of how to do this will be different for each type of browser so experimentation may be the order of the day.
The presentation of this website can be changed by turning off the style sheet in the browser preferences, or by substituting your own style sheet.
* INSERT+F1 for screen sensitive help.
* CTRL+HOME takes you to the top of the web page.
* TAB moves to next link.
* SHIFT TAB to move to previous link.
* INSERT+A to select address bar - to type in url.
* Press CTRL to silence speech.
* INSERT+ENTER to move to non-link text.
* INSERT+F7 for a links list.
* INSERT+DOWN ARROW starts reading the text on the page.
* ALT plus the number of the heading level (1 to 6) to display only headings at that level in the list.
* ALT+L to display all headings.